Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Mid-Plains Student writes MLP Fan Fiction



(Editor's Note: Adult enthusiasts of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic are part of of growing community, featured in a recent documentary. Click here to read an article about the "Brony" community)
 Hello! My name is SilverTopHat,
I attend MPCC, but due to my shyness and hesitation I do not feel comfortable revealing myself at this time.
I, however, offer you a chance to view my creative work: Wayward Hearts. Even though it is still a work in progress (WIP) I encourage you to leave comments so I can read them!
Forewarning: If you do not like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, this is not for you. It is rated Teen for a few intense adventure scenes, I assure you it is work friendly, and mild if anything language.
This is my page on Fanfiction.net
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4760901/
And if you want to Personal Message me, the site has that function.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it! Who knows, I might make a sequel!



No comments:

Post a Comment