Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Check Out this NPCC Student Blogger, Brian Bohan

http://mental-river.blogspot.com/

This is the link to my blog, which started on March 26th (I even made a short blog post to commemorate the occasion!).  In it, a number of my pertinent interests are discussed.  The blog is a potpourri of topics, from ponies to college and more!  Whenever I feel the inspiration to blog, I do it!

One of the latest topics is My Little Pony:  Friendship is Magic.  The show is praised inside, and clips that demonstrate why the show is so beloved are included in blog posts.  My blog is honestly the tip of the iceberg when it comes to MLP discussion, as there is a blog "Equestria Daily" that has literally gotten over 4 million hits since it's inception less than 6 months ago.

Other issues discussed include college, naturally.  I discuss the general rising cost of college, the rapidly ending spring semester, and other issues (I haven't said anything about my instructors yet, but the blog only has 11 posts so far, so that content hasn't come to mind yet.

I am a bit of an art nerd, although clearly not trained.  My blog is a place for me to discuss some of my artistic leanings.  In one post, I talk about Pixlr, the web application for image editing.  In another, I discuss the tablet that a classmate gave to me for no charge.  I may discuss my deviantART account in the future (I've created art), and other issues as I improve my skill in this personal hobby.

The only thing to do is to keep an eye out for future postings in my blog at this point.  Summer's approaching, and that may mean a wider range of activities occurring outside of school.  More activity means potential blog topics, which means fresh and interesting content for readers!

Thanks for checking out my blog.  I hope to develop at least a small set of followers with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment