Thursday, February 13, 2014

Family Guy: Road to the Mediaverse



Hello everyone,

My name is Tom. I’m a Graphic Design student at NPCC, and a High-Functioning Autistic. I just wanted to share with all of you a fanfiction I wrote and posted on FanFiction.Net. It is a Family Guy Mega-Crossover titled “Family Guy: Road to the Mediaverse” in which Stewie and Brian Griffin travel through what I’ve dubbed, the “Mediaverse.” It’s very Family Guy-esque in its humor, and I’m very proud of it. If you read it and are a FanFiction.Net member, feel free to post a review. I love to see what people think of it. BEFORE you read it, please watch the intro video I made for it (it makes it more like an episode in your mind, and shows where and who Stewie and Brian visit). Here’s the video and the link to the story…

Family Guy: Road to the Mediaverse intro video:

Family Guy: Road to the Mediaverse

One more thing, due to my Intro to Graphic Design class, I now have my own website. The address is: http://tomhbwc.wix.com/tom-h-gd-and-videos

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment